THESE CHIPS ARE EVERYTHING! 5 Ingredients and you have one of the yummiest snacks ever! 5 ingredients… you heard me right!
I was really hungry one day, and I decided to look in my fridge. I was craving obviously junk food, but I had two sweet potatoes that were about to go bad, so I decided to cut them up into thin rounds like below and baked them… and voila! Got myself a snack that I couldn’t stop eating, but also know that it will be healthy!
Sweet potatoes are so versatile. I have made sweet potato enchiladas before and they were a hit!
The spices on the sweet potato chips were so worth it and here’s a pic of all the spices put together!
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 sweet potatoes cut into round disks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- salt to taste
- Non – Stick Spray of your choice
Directions for Sweet Potato Chips
- Spray a baking sheet with a non-stick spray of your choice
- Pre – heat oven to 400 deg F.
- Spread out all the pieces of sweet potatoes.
- Mix all the spices together (as the above picture shows) and the sweet potatoes together.
- Spray more non – stick spray on top.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for about 20 – 25 minutes or until crunchy.