I have been recently obsessing over Brussels sprouts and their versatility. I know a lot of people hate them, but I promise you…this recipe is worth it for a quick snack or a side dish! When in doubt, Brussels sprouts 🙂
- 10-12 Brussels sprouts sliced
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (you can decrease or increase the amount according to your taste!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and evenly spread on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 deg F for about 20-22 minutes. Brussels sprouts should be fork tender!
- **Optional: Broil for about 2-5 minutes to get a nice char!
- Enjoy 🙂